KCFDC Courses > Pleasant Hill

1230 Safari League

(1/1)

clousenarin:
Hey folks, I have a pretty cool safari course set up for this Sunday, Dec 9. Draw your partner, 1230. Come join us

Utz:
How'd it go? It was a little cold sunday but still a nice day for some golf when the sun was shining!

eeastwood:
It was good.  Couple of cool holes over the water.  Neither were excessively long but with the wind required a pretty good carry maybe 330 ft, but there was a bailout area on the left.  The other was shorter, less than 300, but straight into a pretty stiff north wind.  We also played three fun new holes south of the dam.  We had a small turnout, 7, so only one group and that takes longer to play.  Steeler Doug wore shorts.  Because you know, he's a man's man.  Personally, as that cold north wind picked up, I was chilled to the bone.  FYI, there's talk of a tournament there in a few months.  More to come.   

jack:
I had the first weekend fantasy playoff party at my place, I wanted to come and see all the new placements.  Sunday's will be hard for me to make it down there though now until February.....

I wish it wasn't this cold either, as for Steeler Doug being a Man's Man...well.....we shall leave that for others to figure out!

Sounded pretty cool though!

eeastwood:
It looks like traveling Friday league is going to be there this Friday.  And if you want someone to give you a tour of the new holes any other time, just give me a shout.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version