KCFDC Courses > Cliff Drive

Cliff Drive Randomness

<< < (2/3) > >>

jack:
I thought that it was an upper midwest varietal?  I thought that it was served with rotten octopus carcas after being burned from the 2 story greystone that was used as heat for the gathering in the area in local municipalities, where tires are burnt so often they look like they are on fire, and people place them on a shirt to characterize them  as a clan of isolated individuals, not to be thrown into societal norm.  Their exclusion is known by this branding.

Hmmmm...good to know that it's only local flair then, and not what i had envisioned.....

jack:
I crack myself up.  I am glad I read/post for my own enjoyment.  Others, eh...
 ;D :P

jamidanger:
hole 4 was a popular place to find random animal sacrifices, and i once moved a little idol from that fairway up to #8's pad cuz it was cool but that was like 5 years ago. birds, guineas, and goats someone told it was santeria but i am sure it was crackhead idolotry. be glad it wasn't a hookers leg! oh yeah, you know what they call a goat shepherd that drives his flock to olathe? ------------- a pimp.

jack:

--- Quote from: jamidanger on December 06, 2012, 05:03:49 PM ---......be glad it wasn't a hookers leg! oh yeah, you know what they call a goat shepherd that drives his flock to olathe? ------------- a pimp.

--- End quote ---

NICE!

TPalmer:

--- Quote ---oh yeah, you know what they call a goat shepherd that drives his flock to olathe? ------------- a pimp.
--- End quote ---

Yes, very funny.

Noticed  someone dumped some windows and drywall along #12.  Glass was everywhere.  Illegal dumping sucks. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version