General > Tournaments

2013 Memorial

(1/9) > >>

tallguy007kc:
Yeah, I started it....lol  So far myself and Pete Cashen in Masters.  I know, what are you doing there Tallguy???  It's called movin' up, and learning from people better than you!  I ain't scared, nor do I care.  If ya' wanna learn, play with folks better than you!!....giggity.. :)

Dan Z.:
you go tall guy! I am going to the Memorial also,  and I am hoping to share some expenses with fellow discgolfers, basically cost of hotels, I think I am pretty easy to get along with, you can ask my wife, she will tell you! 913.271.2369 DZ.....that's my #. rocking in the dessert, here I come

kselrod:

--- Quote from: Dan Z. on December 23, 2012, 10:24:29 AM ---you go tall guy! I am going to the Memorial also,  and I am hoping to share some expenses with fellow discgolfers, basically cost of hotels, I think I am pretty easy to get along with, you can ask my wife, she will tell you! 913.271.2369 DZ.....that's my #. rocking in the dessert, here I come

--- End quote ---

How and when you getting there?  I'm still on the fence about going as I've been back and forth about a dozen times.  I'm trying to figure if I can afford it since I'll have GBO and Worlds and a week long trip to New York with the wife for our 10 year anniversary sandwiched between the two.

tallguy007kc:
I'm flyin' out there, and have friends I'm stayin' with :)......giggity..

Dan Z.:
....thinkin bout renting a car, and head west prolly the Friday b4 the 27th. ...but I have not blocked out all other ideas at this point. I know once I get there, I will need a car anyway. ...so just tryin to have some cost control. I'm thinkin this will fill fast....as over 300 playaz have signed up since the 12th.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version