KCFDC Courses > Prairie Center

New Years Eve Glow?

(1/4) > >>

spinachio:
I will be down for some glow. Anyone else?  Might be able to scrape up a few playas. Maybe if we could get a few early commitments, Tom would let us play in with the regular ace fund??? Or if not we could come up with something festive like champagne and wear your go-out clothes

Tom:

--- Quote from: spnachio on December 22, 2012, 09:01:05 AM ---I will be down for some glow. Anyone else?  Might be able to scrape up a few playas. Maybe if we could get a few early commitments, Tom would let us play in with the regular ace fund??? Or if not we could come up with something festive like champagne and wear your go-out clothes

--- End quote ---

I already announced no GLOW league for the next two Mondays. Christmas Eve I'm with family and New Years Eve I have a party to attend.

HOWEVER.........weather permitting I might consider running a day-glow affair on New Years Eve, and having the weekly GLOW ACE fund in play. Let's look at the weather forecast next week, and I'll make a decsion/announcement based on the weather.

If we do this, the partner draw time will be 2:00. The rounds are taking roughly 2 1/2 hours.

Good idea Jeff. I'd say at this point, it's quite probable..... 8)

hberciunas:
I'm pretty sure that I am in.

Tom:
Watching the forecast....will post decision and details tomorrow (Friday) afternoon.

The Bird Father:
Why not try for 1:00 or 2:00 and save the glow part for warmer weather???

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version