Author Topic: 2013 St. Joe Ice Bowl  (Read 765 times)

Pauly

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
2013 St. Joe Ice Bowl
« on: January 01, 2013, 01:32:50 AM »
Pony Express Disc Golf Club will be hosting our 1st Ice Bowl on the MWSU campus. It will be Sunday Feb. 24th. Flex start 7-10am. 18 hole morning round and a 9 hole afternoon round. Chili Contest, so fire up those pot's. CTP contest for some great prizes including a basket. We had a great turnout in the fall for the Ace Race and want to blow that away. Our charity is The Noyes Home for Kid's aka little wanderer's. Also collecting canned good's for Harvester's. Come one come all. Going to be a GREAT time. More info soon, i.e. entry fee etc...

Utz

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Seeking: Chains
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 St. Joe Ice Bowl
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 10:45:18 AM »
Awesome Pauly! Do you have a website or any media for the Pony Express Disc Golf Club? good luck out there man. fill those spots and feed the masses!
Every putt, every time.
PDGA #50650
KCFDC #831

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 05:14:46 PM »
Does being in The Pony Express Disc Golf Club require one to bring their horse to play?
Steven Disc Glover

Pauly

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 08:45:27 PM »
No media info on the club yet Utz. We are getting this thing off the ground, just gonna take some time. Hope you can make it! My Ribeye Chili and I will be at the KC Ice Bowl on the 27, I will have some flyer's with me.

Pauly

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 08:47:25 PM »
Glover if you ride a horse from KC to Joe Town I will pay your entry to our Ice Bowl!  ;D ;D

Pauly

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 08:03:20 PM »
It is with GREAT sadness that I have to pass on this info. We will be canceling the St. Joe Ice Bowl. The University contacted me and is not going to allow us to put this event on this year. At such a late date of finding this out we are unable to make other arrangement's. I want to give a 1000 apologies to everyone who has told me that they where going to attend. We are not going to be deterred from bringing Disc Golf to Joe Town, just going to keep working on it. We had a successful Ace Race on campus last fall and was super excited about this. I got the ball rolling in November with the college about this event and they where on board, now they are not. I am going to take this as a learning experience and move forward.