General > Tournaments

2013 St. Joe Ice Bowl

(1/2) > >>

Pauly:
Pony Express Disc Golf Club will be hosting our 1st Ice Bowl on the MWSU campus. It will be Sunday Feb. 24th. Flex start 7-10am. 18 hole morning round and a 9 hole afternoon round. Chili Contest, so fire up those pot's. CTP contest for some great prizes including a basket. We had a great turnout in the fall for the Ace Race and want to blow that away. Our charity is The Noyes Home for Kid's aka little wanderer's. Also collecting canned good's for Harvester's. Come one come all. Going to be a GREAT time. More info soon, i.e. entry fee etc...

Utz:
Awesome Pauly! Do you have a website or any media for the Pony Express Disc Golf Club? good luck out there man. fill those spots and feed the masses!

discglover:
Does being in The Pony Express Disc Golf Club require one to bring their horse to play?

Pauly:
No media info on the club yet Utz. We are getting this thing off the ground, just gonna take some time. Hope you can make it! My Ribeye Chili and I will be at the KC Ice Bowl on the 27, I will have some flyer's with me.

Pauly:
Glover if you ride a horse from KC to Joe Town I will pay your entry to our Ice Bowl!  ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version