General > General Banter

Friday Travel League 2/1/13?????

<< < (6/7) > >>

Kelly Markum:

--- Quote from: hberciunas on February 02, 2013, 07:11:45 AM ---Ditto Kelly,
Thought about calling this week off due to cold, but I really enjoy the gathering and challange, even though I throw crappy at times [/size] and yell expletives while throwing my hat. (I have yet to punt my bag).

This whole thing started when Rob M. said he had some fridays off and wanted to play some new parks. Jeff O. joined in and then started invites. Pretty organic . . . kinda like disc golf is supposed to be.

Really enjoy getting to know a bunch of great guys. I need to get on your card again, it's been awhile.

I am going to PM a few on the KCFDC board to see if there are advantages to us becoming an "official" league.

--- End quote ---

I've yet to have a round where i didnt have some crappy throws. I had 2 circle 5's today that were just stupid & at least 2 putts that remind me why i need to practice alot more.

This is definitely a cool group to play with & love the all in tags. I love knowing that i have a chance at the best tag even if im not on their card.

Next week put us on the same card, i haven't played with Rob since Smithville so would be cool if he made it out. League or not this seems to be working & as nicer weather comes i bet will have more turnouts like Legacy. If anyone has ideas of how to improve it though we should listen & try. I was thinkin one time for fun play that card game ript or some type of drinking game as we play.

robm:
I have alternating days off / work on Fridays.  Yesterday was my day off, but I wussed out because of the cold.  Wished I would have gone.

Next Friday I work...

KCDiscDawg:

--- Quote from: dickthediscparker on February 01, 2013, 11:24:10 PM ---Tony and I.

--- End quote ---

............. got some bad azz dogs  ;D

KCDiscDawg:

--- Quote from: Kelly Markum on February 01, 2013, 09:41:03 PM ---Had a blast out there today! Me & Tony were talking about how this is one of the highlights of our week. Can't wait to go to the dark side at the yungle next week.

--- End quote ---
Have lots of fun on Fridays.Got this feeling work is about to get busy. Hope I can get one more Friday to play in the yungle with you all.. 

KCVinnie:
Cold but fun round.  Thanks Harold for running the league and Tony for talking me into the skins.

Nice shooting Kelly, 0-2 in tag matches with you now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version