It was my initial idea to have both courses to allow for more player, but also to allow for a smoother run event with less on each card, especially for those playing Wyco as well, it would make for a quicker event. I made those plans before knowing what the weather would do or knowing for sure what the conditions would be like.
The more I have thought about it, i agree that Down Under would be very sloppy with the natural tee pads and possibly unsafe conditions, especially down the slows off the fairways. It is my decision to only play up top now and not to play the down under course. I am very concerned with the safety of that course in wet conditions with the melting snow this week and possible rain this weekend.
I am truly sorry to those who were looking forward to playing both courses. Although, I am certain we will still have a high quality event with a full field. With this decision, the event is full at 94 players which as now means we have will have a ghost card along with the full field.
If you have any questions, please contact me and I will be happy to discuss.