General > General Banter

Todays round...

<< < (2/2)

hberciunas:
Good times Andy and thanks for the video.

Great group, thank all you all. Could be another traveling impromptu league?

Had another good time round at PC in the afternoon. (kinda glad I missed most of the KU game, my veins might have exploded).

Tony, there I'll PM my phone #, call/text me anytime your looking to play.

peace

Mike Hyzer:

--- Quote from: Peter Bures on February 03, 2013, 01:20:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mike Hyzer on February 02, 2013, 08:02:22 PM ---It's been a while since I played SMP and I don't remember the tee pads looking like that, with gravel and all that. When did those go in?

--- End quote ---

The gravel was put in sometime in the last few months, to help keep things dry around the tee. While it is more dry, the gravel can be mildly annoying.

--- End quote ---

If it's anything like #5 at Cliff, there will be pieces of gravel on the pad itself. But it is only a mild annoyance compared to a bunch of mud every time it rains. Anyway, it looks real nice in that video. 8)

andyportwood:
A Saturday, traveling league, eh? Could be fun...  ::)

Peter Bures:

--- Quote from: Mike Hyzer on February 03, 2013, 09:18:26 AM ---If it's anything like #5 at Cliff, there will be pieces of gravel on the pad itself. But it is only a mild annoyance compared to a bunch of mud every time it rains. Anyway, it looks real nice in that video. 8)

--- End quote ---

Not only that, but the they also used the gravel to make the Teepads level with the ground. Some had pretty big drops on multiple sides.

Gravel isn't as annoying as a broken ankle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version