General > General Banter

Friday Traveling League -2/15/13 the thaw before the frost.

<< < (2/6) > >>

spinachio:
Now that FTL will shadow weekend tournaments, we are going to start bringing grocery/trash bags to help clean up courses. Harold and I noticed SMP has quite a bit of trash(beer can and bottles) scattered around holes. This would be no sweat off our backs and if we all just grabbed a bottle here and there it would nicen up the courses we play. Any other suggestions from club or TDs of tournament on what we could do to help get things ready would be nice to hear. We usually have a descent crew, so we could possibly help yall out.

Kelly Markum:
That is a fantastic idea Jeff. I was thinking of doing something similar with that & whover is the loser of the hole has to carry it.

The Bird Father:
Mike P has been handing out trash bags for course clean-up....I bet the club would be more than happy to supply the bags!!

Definately a great idea!!

robm:

--- Quote from: Slant on February 14, 2013, 10:06:00 AM ---Mike P has been handing out trash bags for course clean-up....I bet the club would be more than happy to supply the bags!!

--- End quote ---

Except PC.  I'm not cleaning PC.  They do have an overfunded parks department (at least that's what it seems like from previous postings).

The Bird Father:

--- Quote from: robm on February 14, 2013, 10:23:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: Slant on February 14, 2013, 10:06:00 AM ---Mike P has been handing out trash bags for course clean-up....I bet the club would be more than happy to supply the bags!!

--- End quote ---

Except PC.  I'm not cleaning PC.  They do have an overfunded parks department (at least that's what it seems like from previous postings).

--- End quote ---

You might want to think twice before talking bad on P&R depts.....they may have bigger things in store for the near future that will make you appreciate the fundage use!

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version