Author Topic: New course in Blue Springs-work day this weekend!!!  (Read 3053 times)

bbman

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
New course in Blue Springs-work day this weekend!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2006, 09:11:27 PM »
Still planning on working this weekend 26th and 27th??

Let me know im ready to help.
Rosedale Down Under CC 2010

DrRyan

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 02:49:00 AM »
Good on you John, sounds like the course is coming along well.  Wish I could help you on the work days, but as you know I am about as far away from KC as possible right now.  When are hoping to have the holes in the ground?  Long before I make it back to the states I am sure.  Talk to you soon Johnny

Cheers from down under Ryan
Put down your shiny new speedy driver and learn to throw the Roc!

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 06:10:47 PM »
Ryan, good to see that you are still keep an eye on us here in the states.  You know i will be over next summer.  Find a place where i can bring my board and do some riding since it will be winter time.  Pete just finished the sleeves and i am waiting for the buildings and grounds guys to wield nine more baskets.  Plus i still need to put in a purchase order for 20 tons of dust gravel.  The district moves slow so i am thinking here in about three weekends we will install the sleeves and build the tee boxes.  I got a bunch of railroad ties from a buddy at KC Southern (over 60) for free.  They also had a truck and trailor which was pretty cool.  Do you know Matt Hayes from BS?  He helped me carry a load of 30 last week.  We are looking pretty good.  Just a matter of time and we will be up and running.  How are the beautiful babies treating ya?  Save some for all your free riding friends like me who are planning on visiting you.  

late dude

CD

• The "Compact" Disc Player
  • Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Don't EVER forget to putt out. Period.
    • View Profile
    • http://MOKANdiscgolf.org
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2006, 03:45:31 PM »
Quote from: "bbman"
No such place is out here I have lived out here for years and would know about it. The new course John is working on is well north of I 70.

The school is actually in INDEPENDENCE, but is in the BLUE SPRINGS school district. I don't get it yet, but I will soon... I met two of the folks organizing the course at the Sport KC Red Friday luncheon at Arrowhead last Friday. Small world :^)

I'm in for some demo's !!
Duane "CD" Steiner
Team INNOVA Ambassador
Independence MO
PDGA #2883; KCFDC #002
Bagtags:
2014: 3, 17, 46, 36, 12, 22, 36, 23, 32, 33, 57
"Sometimes it's better to be looked over than to be overlooked."