General > Tournaments

D.U.I. "Down Under Invitational" - March 30th, 2013

(1/10) > >>

dickthediscparker:
It's almost Spring time in K.C. What better way to celebrate than a good ole fashion DUI tournament at Rosedale Down Under.

Field limited to 90 players.

Registration for this event is at Disc Golf World 509 E 18th St. KCMO 64108.

Check-In/Late Registration (if available) will begin at 8:00am and end at 9:45am.

First round will Tee Off at 10:15am.

2nd round will start no earlier than 1 hour after the last card comes in from the first round.

Divisions offered will be Open $37 - 50 and Over $32 - Women $27 - AM Men $27 - Novice Men $22 - Juniors <16 $22.

Every division will receive an event T-shirt as their players pack..

There is a $3.00 Optional Ace Fund.  If no Ace is hit we will have a CTP after the final round to distribute the money.

$2 of every entry will be donated to the Kansas City Flying Disc Club.

For more information feel free to call Disc Golf World at 816-471-3472 or come in the shop to sign up today! We are located at 509 E 18th St, Kansas City Missouri 64108. Or email me at dick@discgolfworld.com.

Hopefully we will be able to offer Online Registration in the coming days for those who can not pull themselves away from the computer. I will keep everyone informed when that is available.

Boom... Here's the flyer

jack:
Really.....no Masters level huh, just jumping right on in to the Grandmaster or play with the dogs that hunt baby!

I like it! ;D

dickthediscparker:
I threatened it last year and well...

bensdadfred:

--- Quote from: jack on February 19, 2013, 12:01:46 PM ---Really.....no Masters level huh, just jumping right on in to the Grandmaster or play with the dogs that hunt baby!

I like it! ;D

--- End quote ---
You like it?! Really?? This coming from an am master, I mean pro master, I mean intermediate am, I mean open.....wait.....what was I saying. :o

jack:
I was liking that you couldn't play it in all honesty, my first comment to Dick was, good, keep Fred from thinking he has a chance! :P

The next comment to him, was to lower the price so those old guys don't have to spend as much money on this thing! ;D

They need it for the aches and pain's.

As for my own status, I prefer to keep on playing in divisions that I can so that I can avoid have multiple options to play in different divisions and a chance to meet unique thus avoiding those idiots out there that i don't like folks that truly make me want to continue to play at events that otherwise I may not be able to play in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version