Author Topic: Stolen #1!!!!!  (Read 9643 times)

DJayhawk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Stolen #1!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2005, 11:08:50 AM »
League starts at 6 with sign in at 5:30.  Normally they dont close the course for league.  This week they are playing a long layout here is what I remember:

1tee to 2 basket
4 to 5
6 to 7
8 to 9
11-12
13-14
16-17
18-1

there are 7 more holes but I dont remember what they were, and I think the par will be 72.
Rosedale Preservation Society Member

Smack83

Stolen #1!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2005, 11:19:26 AM »
So will we still be able to play since they are not going to close down the course?  Will it just be slower?  I don't want to play if we're just going to be in the way.  

I guess the down under course will still be open and we can play there if the leagues going to take over the upper course.  

I've never played on a course the same time a league has, so I don't know how many people will be involved.  Do a lot of people usually show up for the leagues?

DJayhawk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Stolen #1!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2005, 11:53:59 AM »
Quote from: "Smack83"
So will we still be able to play since they are not going to close down the course?  Will it just be slower?  I don't want to play if we're just going to be in the way.  

I guess the down under course will still be open and we can play there if the leagues going to take over the upper course.  

I've never played on a course the same time a league has, so I don't know how many people will be involved.  Do a lot of people usually show up for the leagues?

This week 8-3 the upper course will be closed to public play.  You can pay your money and play in the league though.

Down Under will be open for public play, so yes you'll be able to play that course on Wednesday night.

I dont know what the turn out for Wednesday league is, but I think this week it will be larger than normal since people want to check out this set up.
Rosedale Preservation Society Member

Smack83

Stolen #1!!!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2005, 12:24:45 PM »
Last question: How much does it cost to play with the leagues?  Is it a one time payment or do you pay every week?

Thanks for all the info, it's been extremely helpful.

Mike Penney

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Stolen #1!!!!!
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2005, 12:51:04 PM »
5 bucks (including ace fund) or club members, add 1 doll hair for non-club members.....thats weekly, although I'm sure if you wanted you could pay for the remaining weeks in advance :lol:
Mike Penney

MikeTeachKC

First time for all 18 at Rosedale Upper.
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2005, 07:59:24 PM »
Rosedale is an AWESOME course.  I like the mix of long and short shots, though it seemed like there were a LOT of holes hooked to the right.  Great if you are left handed or have a good forehand. <G>  It was a challenge and a lot of fun.  I see why so many people like it.

chitowngolferinkc

This week 8-3 the upper course will be closed to public play
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2005, 09:40:04 PM »
why close course to public play i play in many leagues and tourn in ill and they never stop people from playing they just make people wait till last group goes

Psychoholic

• Pro Poster
  • Beer snob
    • View Profile
Stolen #1!!!!!
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2005, 07:45:19 AM »
This is a very old Discussion it was for that week only because they were playing a big jungle round.
You can play any time that the leage is out playing but if they come thou I just let them play on.
Home #: 816-308-1000
E-mail: tkienzle22@yahoo.com KCFDC:759
TEK II        :^)

chitowngolferinkc

Stolen #1!!!!!
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2005, 12:18:09 PM »
thanks tkienzle ps love the changes to rosedale