KCFDC Courses > Young Park - Blue Springs

Stepping up to run Blue Springs league

(1/2) > >>

Timko:
Would any of the league regulars be interested in helping with the 2013 season?  Experience is not necessary, and it's a good way to get involved in the club.

Let me know if you've got any questions!
Chris

bdnorris112:
I atually live right down the road but have not had a chance to play the league any time last year. What day ant time is the  league?

phisherman_77:

--- Quote from: bdnorris112 on March 08, 2013, 10:44:46 AM ---I atually live right down the road but have not had a chance to play the league any time last year. What day ant time is the  league?

--- End quote ---

I might be able to help out, but not until around May-ish.  I have a grad class on Wednesday night.

Jake B:

--- Quote from: phisherman_77 on March 08, 2013, 10:49:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: bdnorris112 on March 08, 2013, 10:44:46 AM ---I atually live right down the road but have not had a chance to play the league any time last year. What day ant time is the  league?

--- End quote ---

I might be able to help out, but not until around May-ish.  I have a grad class on Wednesday night.

--- End quote ---

So you'd drive 15 mins to run a league in BS, but didn't say anything about helping with the league that's 5 mins from your house and work?

phisherman_77:
Yeah, yeah, I'll help at Legacy if needed too.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version