General > Tournaments

6th Annual FLHW Prostate Cancer Doubles 5/4 - **Thanks for Playing!!!**

(1/5) > >>

garywlafreniere:
****Save the Date ~ Saturday, May 4th, the 6th Annual FLHW Doubles Shootout at the beautiful Thornfield disc golf course in Stilwell, KS.****
Putting this out here so you all are aware. This year is very special. Please see a personal note from Mary, Davids wife.

FLHW will be hosting the event in honor of David Emerson, Founder of the Faith Love Hope Win foundation. David's personal battle with advanced prostate cancer ended October 5, 2012. This event had a special place in his heart. I welcome you all to join us to enjoy the day, remember David, and help us to continue the fight against prostate cancer. Please go to our website at www.flhw.org. Event details are on the Events tab and registration will be available soon. Updates will also be made on the Faith Love Hope Win Facebook page. I hope to see you all out there on the 4th! ~Mary

FLHW DOUBLES SHOOTOUT Supporting Research for Improved Treatments and a Cure for Prostate Cancer
Having a good time for a great cause!

Saturday, May 4thThornfield Disc Golf Course Stillwell, KS

Entry Fee:$40 pp / $80 team
Includes: Lunch, Player Pack, Disc, Mini, Ring of Fire, CTP/Ace Fund, and more!

Tournament Details:9:00 am Players Meeting
9:30 am Shotgun Start
2 rounds
Limited to 54 Teams

Payouts:Tiered Payout Event (1 to 3 tiers depending on number of teams)
1st to 3rd prize payouts for each tier.

Please visit the link below to pay and reserve your team spot. I have TD'd this event every year with David. This year I will have the support of many but will truely miss having David out there! Please call my cell 520-982-9818 or send me an email garywlafreniere@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Remember, WE SOLD OUT LAST YEAR A WEEK BEFORE THE TOURNEY. WE HAD TO TURN PEOPLE AWAY!! COME HELP US REMEMBER DAVID AND SUPPORT THE FOUNDATION! REGISTER EARLY!
http://flhw.org/2013-events/123-6th-annual-disc-golf-doubles-shootout.html

jack:
Even if you don't play, please give to support the cause!

tallguy007kc:
Marking my calendar for this one, for sure.  8)

DJ Twiggy (Sean C.):
This is a MUST PLAY event!! Great course, great tourney and GREAT CAUSE!!

andyportwood:
I definitely want to be a part of this. As one that lost my father to cancer in '05 I always look for ways to raise money and awareness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version