Author Topic: 6th Annual FLHW Prostate Cancer Doubles 5/4 - **Thanks for Playing!!!**  (Read 1934 times)

garywlafreniere

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
I have received some emails and calls about the weather...

The event will not be delayed!

I will be shortening the course a bit and will try to keep us out of the mud.

Call or email w questions! See you Saturday!!!
gary lafreniere

DUCK OR BLEED!

garywlafreniere

• Am Poster
    • View Profile

An Update was sent via email too - please note parking update!!!

Please plan to park in the South East corner of the Walmart at the corner of 159th and Metcalf tomorrow morning. We will have a bus shuttling players every 15 minutes to Thornfield. The bus will be in the Walmart parking lot at 7:30 AM. Walmart is less than a mile from Thornfield.  The address for the Walmart is below.  Please park as far away from the store as possible, so that we do not interfere with the Walmart customers. I apologize for the inconvenience, but given all of the rain and snow we have received over the last several days, we are concerned that cars may get stuck in the mud and also, we do not want to damage the Thornfield property. The bus will return at the end of the tournament to shuttle back to the parking lot. If for some reason you need to leave before the tournament ends, please let me know and we will make arrangements to give you a ride back to your car.

Walmart
15700 Metcalf Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66223

I have sent this message to everyone that I have an email address for. You are welcome to share this message with others that you know will be participating, in hopes that we are able to contact everyone.

The good news is that Gary has walked the course and you will be able to play all the holes. Hopefully, the weather will do nothing but improve and it will be a good day for disc golf!

My number is below if you have any questions or concerns.
Also, if you did not provide your team name when you signed up, please reply to me with your team name.

Thanks for your cooperation. I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning!

Regards,
Mary

Mary Emerson - 913.221.3283
www.flhw.org
Every 2.25 minutes, a man is diagnosed with prostate cancer.
Every 19 minutes , a man dies from the disease.
gary lafreniere

DUCK OR BLEED!

garywlafreniere

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Thanks for playing!!

I will post the final scores as well as what players won in the next couple days.

Please txt or email if you have questions or lost anything, I will try my best to assist.

Thanks!

Gary
gary lafreniere

DUCK OR BLEED!

sportwood

• Am Poster
  • Chris Portwood
    • View Profile
I had a blast!  Wonderfully run tournament you guys.

PS:  You have one VERY friendly horse!
Thanks,
Chris Portwood
Technology Team
PDGA# 55595

JStarbux

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Are the results going to be posted?

Thanks for playing!!

I will post the final scores as well as what players won in the next couple days.

Please txt or email if you have questions or lost anything, I will try my best to assist.

Thanks!

Gary

Diersen

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Results?