General > General Banter

Cliff Drive Work Day, This SUNDAY 4/7/2013!!!

(1/6) > >>

Mike Hyzer:
The workday for 4/7/2013 is going down at Cliff Drive this Sunday morning and I will be out there by 9am at the latest, probably working for 4 hours or so. Hope to see some new faces out there to help carve out these new holes.

Items we'll be focusing on include honeysuckle removal from a new hole location along the road between #9 and #17, as well as work on two additional new holes in the woods between #2 and #12. Might even finish the lengthening of #6 while we're at it.

Bonus if you can bring chainsaws, pick axes, lopping shears, etc. Gloves and safety glasses probably wouldn't hurt to bring as well. Anything to help with honeysuckle removal and carving out new fairways in the woods.

Kelly Markum:
I would be down for a workday. This Sat is a work day at P. Hill & April 6th is the WWW tourny out there so those days are no good for me but other than that i can help.

cro:
I'm willing to help, get a date and let me know

Mike Hyzer:
Okay, I'm not too familiar with tourney dates or whatnot, so if anyone can pinpoint an upcoming weekend that is relatively open, we can start there.

five2loves42:

--- Quote from: Mike Hyzer on March 20, 2013, 11:28:21 AM ---Okay, I'm not too familiar with tourney dates or whatnot, so if anyone can pinpoint an upcoming weekend that is relatively open, we can start there.

--- End quote ---

Here are all the dates: http://kcfdc.org/forum/index.php?topic=8679.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version