Author Topic: baskets moved March 9  (Read 377 times)

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
baskets moved March 9
« on: March 09, 2013, 06:36:28 PM »
I moved some baskets today to locations  with the slope facing south except 9 to rt.  Moved 10 long and  6 rt.  Certain basket locations that get more sun/more open or that face south will remain there for awhile or will be be moved  for erosion reasons(mud) and in order to grow grass.  I know folks get tired of playing certain holes over and over, but it is more important to get the grass to take hold.  Last year we roped off parts of fairways and high trafficked areas, raked in seed, and put down straw.  There is no straw for this year to be donated from my sources so i am focusing on what i can fix with limited resources.  So please be patient with the layout.  Course was seeded by the parks last fall and will likely be seeded again in spring, but it only takes a couple knuckleheads stepping in the mud and all that seed gets disrupted.  Ponds are full and are ready to swallow your discs ;D

Utz

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • Seeking: Chains
    • View Profile
Re: baskets moved March 9
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 10:13:47 PM »
Nice. I need to get out to WBY park for a "winter" round. I've really only seen her with all her leaves about!

Thanks for your work John. cheers!
Every putt, every time.
PDGA #50650
KCFDC #831