Author Topic: GO BLUE!!!!  (Read 1655 times)

Mike Hyzer

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: GO BLUE!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2013, 09:22:26 PM »
Hellz yeah baby!
KCFDC #890
PDGA#55555

kidmills

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 09:36:46 PM »
where is the LIKE button

Utz

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Seeking: Chains
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2013, 11:08:33 AM »
Oh my goodness. What a game. Don't worry KU fans, your recruiting never stops, and you'll probably have another deep run next year. Since you don't have a football team (right?) you're going to have to wait til the fall to start getting excited again. I'm sorry you had to cry yourself to sleep en route to your 8 month hibernation~~

(Not that I'm a Michigander fan by any means...)
Every putt, every time.
PDGA #50650
KCFDC #831

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...

gleauzzzinier

• Am Poster
  • please stop talking while people are throwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2013, 10:52:10 PM »
black. gold. Showcase!

Mike Hyzer

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2013, 09:48:49 AM »
Go Dook!!!

When they played State the other day, that was one of the very few times I will ever root for those bastards.
KCFDC #890
PDGA#55555

kidmills

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2013, 07:11:10 PM »
and so we move on

Mike Hyzer

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2013, 10:25:42 PM »
It's been 20 years, which is plenty of time to learn how to count time-outs. Go Blue!
KCFDC #890
PDGA#55555

robm

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2013, 09:44:25 AM »
It's been 20 years, which is plenty of time to learn how to count time-outs. Go Blue!

YES!! I talk about this every time I watch Mich play.

Good job Webber.
KCFDC: 1507
PDGA: 51540
Tournament map: http://goo.gl/maps/AAYAj

Mike Hyzer

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2013, 03:10:05 PM »
How come all you KU fans are avoiding this thread? You don't want to talk about Elijah Johnson's ball handling skills? Come to think of it, I haven't seen a single KU fan since they all left the bar immediately after the game to go home and change clothes. ;D
KCFDC #890
PDGA#55555

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2013, 03:14:17 PM »
We (KU fans) have been talking about Johnson's ball handling skills longer than you even knew who he was.

And for the record... I am rooting for Michigan to win. Most KU fans are. We always cheer on the ones that beat us. That and I will win close to $300 if they win.
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

Loomis

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2013, 03:23:12 PM »
I am pulling for Michigan to win. And Elijah's moment is his own to bear, just like Webber's moment is his to bear. I do feel sorry for Elijah, unlike Webber, he won't have the choice of trying to find redemption next year. Elijah's moment isn't that big of a deal to us (KU Fan's) but thanks for being cool about rubbing it in. You've always been a man of character and you never seem to have an issue reinforcing that belief about yourself when the time is right.

Elijah's moment will disappear into the ether of other failed KU tournament runs (UT El Paso, Bucknell, N Iowa, etc) We have so many... it's hard to remember them all. I guess this feels good for you Michigan fans. After twenty long quiet years, you're back here making another go of it. That's almost enough time for the Fab Five's own children to have grown up and started for Michigan. Wow. That's a long, long time.

Also, the reason I'm not following this thread is because when KU's season is over, I stop giving a hoot about College Hoops until the USA Today comes out in October with the preseason rankings. When that happens, you'll hear from me again.

Utz

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Seeking: Chains
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2013, 04:21:17 PM »
While we're on the great KU blunders, everyone has to remember Ali Farokmanesh...

Every putt, every time.
PDGA #50650
KCFDC #831

Mike Hyzer

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2013, 04:58:11 PM »
I am pulling for Michigan to win. And Elijah's moment is his own to bear, just like Webber's moment is his to bear. I do feel sorry for Elijah, unlike Webber, he won't have the choice of trying to find redemption next year. Elijah's moment isn't that big of a deal to us (KU Fan's) but thanks for being cool about rubbing it in. You've always been a man of character and you never seem to have an issue reinforcing that belief about yourself when the time is right.

Elijah's moment will disappear into the ether of other failed KU tournament runs (UT El Paso, Bucknell, N Iowa, etc) We have so many... it's hard to remember them all. I guess this feels good for you Michigan fans. After twenty long quiet years, you're back here making another go of it. That's almost enough time for the Fab Five's own children to have grown up and started for Michigan. Wow. That's a long, long time.

Also, the reason I'm not following this thread is because when KU's season is over, I stop giving a hoot about College Hoops until the USA Today comes out in October with the preseason rankings. When that happens, you'll hear from me again.

I was just saying, if y'all would have won, you would've been able to stay at bar and hang out instead of having to go home to change clothes. Why do you guys do that? Is it a character thing or something?
KCFDC #890
PDGA#55555

kidmills

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2013, 10:38:38 PM »
M GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE BABY