General > General Banter

Friday Traveling League - 3/29/2013

(1/3) > >>

hberciunas:
Weather is turning nice for Friday . . . surely will be sloppy muddy but in the high 50s!!!

AM round at Swope 8:30am - may be just casual warm up, or we can go all in tags!!

PM round at Cliff Dr. 12:30/1pm - let's try to get started early and get done before 4pm. (We all have a very important dinner appointment at around 5pm - Wolverine is on the menu).

Ace Fund $165
Tags all in.
25cent skins on the cards.

PS: (do we want to start playing like leagues? $5 buy in with Pro/Am divisions?? optional??)

The Nailer™:
Personally, The Nailer likes keeping it just bag tags and fun rounds with skins here and there.  Of course the Ace fund is a good addition too.  That way everything is optional.  On the other side of that ticket, The Nailer likes anything which can also benefit his parks, clubs, and favorite sport.

robm:
Personally, I'm not a fan of pay-to-play leagues.  I'm participating in Jack's PDGA NE league but that is an anomaly and has to do more with the PDGA ratings.  I realize I don't come that often, but if it became a required buy in, I would come even less.

Kelly Markum:

--- Quote from: The Nailer on March 27, 2013, 09:24:37 AM ---Personally, The Nailer likes keeping it just bag tags and fun rounds with skins here and there.  Of course the Ace fund is a good addition too.

--- End quote ---

Agree with everything here, I love the all in bag tags! I think if we made the money a requirement it may keep people from coming out & you have been doing a pretty good job of keeping the non-betters on  a card together.

phisherman_77:

--- Quote from: robm on March 27, 2013, 10:00:56 AM ---Personally, I'm not a fan of pay-to-play leagues.  I'm participating in Jack's PDGA NE league but that is an anomaly and has to do more with the PDGA ratings.  I realize I don't come that often, but if it became a required buy in, I would come even less.

--- End quote ---

Uhh, you know that you can WIN money playing these new-fangled pay-to-play leagues right?   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version