Author Topic: WyCo Summer league  (Read 3913 times)

TravisD

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
WyCo Summer league
« on: March 29, 2013, 09:58:05 AM »
I will be out at wyco at 5:00 this evening for the last unofficial league of the year.  Tee off around 5:30 come on out for some spring golf!!!

otter

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: WyCo Summer league
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 11:00:33 PM »
Foo!
Enshrine hallucinations...PULL!!

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 01:13:14 PM »
Travis will not be there this Friday.  I don't have a league packet, but will be there to wing it for a start by 5:30.

What about paint? Do you have paint? Gotta have some paint. Without paint the course is super lame and boring and too easy.  ;D

Have Timko mail ya the packet. It'll be there by Friday if he sends it by tomorrow morning.....  8)

kevinmzane

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 09:59:23 AM »
So just to clarify: What time should we be there to check in? The league flyer says we start at 6pm, check in at 5:50. Are we trying to start earlier for the sake of daylight?
Thanks

coops

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 10:23:15 AM »
Wyco summer minis start April 5th. Based on Sunset times and the traditionally casual slow play, we should keep start times at 5:30 for the month of April.  We'll switch to 6:00 in May.

Travis, I'll see you out there this evening sometime just after 5:00.

There go, Kevin.

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 10:33:49 AM »
Zane needs to be on the West team.  8)

kevinmzane

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 12:49:31 PM »
Wyco summer minis start April 5th. Based on Sunset times and the traditionally casual slow play, we should keep start times at 5:30 for the month of April.  We'll switch to 6:00 in May.

There go, Kevin.

Oops, I'll try to work on my reading skills. Haha

kevinmzane

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 12:54:47 PM »
What's this west team you speak of Tom?

coops

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 01:16:22 PM »

There go, Kevin.

Oops, I'll try to work on my reading skills. Haha

No worries. I wasn't intending it to come across that way but when I looked back for the answer I found it and figured it was better to quote than retype.

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 06:17:07 PM »

Kevin, there is an annual competition between the KCFDC members on the Missouri side of the KC metropolitan area and the Kansas side.

There is a thread on this forum which has discussions pertaining to the game and how to qualify for a spot on the teams. It's a fun game.

kevinmzane

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 08:25:23 PM »

Kevin, there is an annual competition between the KCFDC members on the Missouri side of the KC metropolitan area and the Kansas side.

There is a thread on this forum which has discussions pertaining to the game and how to qualify for a spot on the teams. It's a fun game.

I'll check it out.... I sure didn't play like I belong on any team tonight though :(

Kwiedwald

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 10:53:27 AM »
So I am New to KCFDC.  I missed the post about WYCO League moving to WYCO lake. So i showed up a WYCO park last friday to Crickets  :'( ...

So I dont look foolish again this upcoming week. Where are WYCO lake is the course goint to be setup?  I did not see that in the forum.. (Sorry if its there and I missed it)

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
    • http://kcfdc.org
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2013, 11:18:47 AM »
So I am New to KCFDC.  I missed the post about WYCO League moving to WYCO lake. So i showed up a WYCO park last friday to Crickets  :'( ...

So I dont look foolish again this upcoming week. Where are WYCO lake is the course goint to be setup?  I did not see that in the forum.. (Sorry if its there and I missed it)

Tracy got you...  Look at the WyCo Lake post again closely and keep in mind what day it was when he posted it.   ;D
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037
http://www.kcfdc.org

Kwiedwald

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2013, 03:51:57 PM »
Awe crap!  Feel like a total Newb.  Can't believe I didn't notice the date of that post.  I must have just missed everyone teeing off. I rolled up to Wyco very close to 5:30.  If everyone tee'd off from #1, I pulled up as the last 3 were teeing off.  Either way,  look forward to playing this Friday. 

Thx
Kyle

TravisD

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2013, 05:59:18 PM »
Had 10 out on what turned out to be a really nice evening.  Nick Altieri ACED hole 6 Ace fund was at $762 payout is $381

4/12/13

Travis Daetwiler      62
Mike Davis              59    $3
Nick Altieri              58    $12
Tracy Walker           64
Frank Weaver         63
Lee Killian               58    $12
Beckett Corduff       59     $3
Kyle Wiedwald        72
Tony Todd              65
Jesse Wallace         75

If anyone knows how to get ahold of Nick so I can get his info to post on the League Directors Forum please let me know. C'yall next week Ace fund is now $381