Author Topic: who' s camping?  (Read 951 times)

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: who' s camping?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 04:16:50 PM »
Camping Fri at the Fuzzzzzzzzzz............ ;D

Nope
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

Kelly Markum

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 04:21:27 PM »
"You really can sing and dance! " -- Whiskey

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 04:23:24 PM »
Good luck on the fundraiser. Even if I was officially invited I would not be able to go. There's some property near the tournament with house  that is for sale. Used originally as rock quarry and has several levels to it with plenty of trees. 20 acres. 1528 North 500 Road Baldwin, Kansas. I have been prospecting this place for 6 years drooling over the thought of a course on this property. I even had a name picked out but that included current owner's last name. Not sure on asking price. I'm sure its not cheap.
I have onwer's name and # for anyone interested.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 05:35:54 PM by discglover »
Steven Disc Glover

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2013, 05:18:59 PM »
Good luck on the fundraiser. Even if I was officially invited I would not be able to go. There's some property near the tournament with house  that is for sale. Used originally as rock quarry and has several levels to it with plenty of trees. 20 acres. 1528 North 500 Road Baldwin, Kansas. I have been prospecting this place for 6 years drooling over the thought of a course on this property. I even had a name picked out but that included current owner's last name. Not sure on asking price. I'm sure its not cheap.
I have onwer's name and # for anyone interested.
I found out its priced right. ONLY $320,000. A very well kept house and 2 nice outbuildings plus small pond. If interested this is a MUST SEE location for a very nice disc golf course and very close to the Fuzzy Pony course. If you like deer hunting this place is perfect for that too.Contact me for owner info. Owner is moving to Texas.
Steven Disc Glover