Author Topic: Wind, Water, and Woods Doubles Tournament Pleasant Hill. April, 6 2013  (Read 4481 times)

DJ Twiggy (Sean C.)

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Wind, Water, and Woods Doubles Tournament Pleasant Hill. April, 6 2013
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2013, 02:04:49 AM »
These guys are working hard to put this event on, nice job Sean, Narin, Fox, Boyd, and a few others I don't know. I will come out tomorrow to caddy or spot a few holes or drink some beer. See yall in the morning. Gonna be a hoot tomorrow.

Mmmmmm.  Something is wrong here

HAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Mick

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2013, 09:44:49 PM »
Sean you owe me for that Destroyer  ;D

Thank for all that had a hand in putting together a great day..

This was my first tournament and I had a good time.. All involved did a wonderful job.

Thanks

p.s. only 3 ticks, that I found so far
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 09:48:53 PM by Mick »
Who ever said it was easy ,never met me.

Kelly Markum

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2013, 05:22:44 PM »
Well Wind, Water, Woods is probably a pretty good name for this tournament with emphasis on the wind. That was a freaking blast!!! I never thought i would have slept in so late i would have missed league. Met a lot of cool people this weekend with the exception of that Palmer character.

Thanks alot Narin & Sean for putting this together!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

DJ Twiggy (Sean C.)

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2013, 08:54:11 AM »
Thanks a lot for everyone that showed up and played Wind Water and Woods!!! Have an awesome time and got a lot of really good feedback on the new holes in the woods and on the Dam. Thanks again to Mile North Disc Golf for helping take on this first time event and helping make it a success!!! Trying to track down the sheet that has everyone's scores on it so we can post those.