Author Topic: The year 3000 disc golf predictions  (Read 235 times)

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
The year 3000 disc golf predictions
« on: August 16, 2016, 12:24:52 PM »
The year 3000 is creeping up on us all, who will be around to see the state of the game? I think there will be rule changes disc improvements and golf accessories to consider. So I thought I could predict a retrieval device, mentally activated and controlled that will not only retrieve a disc from the highest tree or deepest lake, but swing by your transport vehicle and grab a drink or whatever you left behind. I hope that it will be called a dubi go getter
espouse elucidation                                               Be excellent to each other

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
Re: The year 3000 disc golf predictions
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 12:54:44 PM »
MLB has the 7th inning stretch, NFL has the halftime show, in the year 3000, disc golf spectators will participate, after some anticipation, in bowl hole rituals, which includes the telling of a yeti joke.
espouse elucidation                                               Be excellent to each other

Nova

• Pro Poster
  • I meant for it to do that.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 04:33:55 PM »
In the year 3000, you will be allowed 4.5 yarqatngs of casual relief from subterranean assassin bio-robots, but only if another member of the card verifies their presence with a sounder. If you relocate your lie without doing this verification, the rule for misplay applies. 

The two-meter rule will be renamed to the "1.866666 yarqatng rule," in accordance with the third directive of the bio-robot government. All hail the bio-robots!
Nova P. -- PDGA #74995 -- KCFDC #1860

Mike Hyzer

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 09:34:30 AM »
I predict safe spaces will be provided at every tee and within close proximity of every hole. Courtesy violations will be expanded to include triggerings and micro aggressions. Entry fees will be subsidized by the government and payout will be equal for everyone, regardless of score, because keeping score will be considered an act of white privilege.
KCFDC #890
PDGA#55555