Author Topic: Liberty, MO.  (Read 5144 times)

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Liberty, MO.
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2014, 11:18:00 AM »
Tyler's map is right with the exception noted above.  Just have to adjust the hole #'s accordingly.

The address is:
901 South La Frenz Road, Liberty, MO 64068
Jordan Hinck
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

tmattoon

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2014, 11:36:51 AM »
Okay. Thanks Jordan the two blue baskets are what confused me. Also, they are already moving baskets. I know 18 has been moved around already.

tmattoon

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2014, 11:59:45 AM »
My map should be fixed now. All of the alternate pins I have seen are close enough you'd be able to figure out what hole they were based off this map.

tmattoon

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2014, 12:01:33 PM »
The blue dots are the normal baskets and the yellow dots are the gold pins for those of you who haven't played the course yet. They will both be in all the time and are actually painted blue and yellow.

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2014, 12:25:03 PM »
Nice map Tyler.  Hole 2 has 2 tee pads though.  One is not finished and throws over the water. it is marked with some flags and is behind the brush pile shielding it from #1's basket.

a couple pins were pulled accidentally by the park workers.  i marked a couple spots for some new pins that were added and they pulled a couple of the old- 18 was one hole and 10.   

Blue level course with 18 blue pins.  Course has 14 red level tees and painted red at some point.  Holes that do not have a red tee are likely short and tight (and do not need one).  Plus 9 gold holes when throwing off blue tees to gold baskets.  So...idea is to give ALL types of players  options, just like in ball golf. 

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2014, 12:33:57 PM »
It's also worth noting that the following holes have two "blue" placements:

1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17 & 18.  I don't think I missed any did I John?
Jordan Hinck
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2014, 01:08:11 PM »
It's also worth noting that the following holes have two "blue" placements:

1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17 & 18.  I don't think I missed any did I John?

hole 10( to the left in the tree line not cleared out or installed yet)
hole 14 on the other side of the dog leg that be reached with good 350 drive with  left to right finish

justactnormal

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2014, 05:11:59 PM »
Chris from Liberty Parks and Rec emailed me this map this afternoon and let me know that the course is now playable, but signage is not yet up.

It's hard to see the alt pins and gold baskets on the legend, but you can make them out on the map.

I'm sure that the signs that will be put up on the course will be much more clear.

Hooray!  And many thanks for all the hard work, guys!

DANGIT!  I can't attach the file b/c it says the file size is too large. 

Any advice on how to post the pic??

tedkeith

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2014, 09:24:55 PM »
Just a few more pads need to be poured. Five or six more have been put in this week. Three still has none as of today. Some bozo couldn't stand not being first and climbed over orange cones and yellow tape to throw from 14 long pad while it was still wet, forever leaving their mark.  >:(

Had a talk with a couple of bikers regarding the trails and course. Hopefully everyone will be aware and we won't have any major issues. There are some spots where things could happen for sure.

The course is looking beautiful and I have been enjoying what is there. My problem has been only throwing one drive per hole with so many multiple pins and pads.

biscuit

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: Today at 02:10:44 PM »
Any chance Stocksdale will be affiliated with KCFDC or is it going on the non-affiliated list? Just curious.

Clint
KCFDC#1377
PDGA#67008