Author Topic: 4th Annual Redbud Open at Ted's Dread 4/23-4/24  (Read 5237 times)

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
    • http://kcfdc.org
4th Annual Redbud Open at Ted's Dread 4/23-4/24
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2005, 01:29:27 PM »
Wood-Z planned to play it by ear once he sees how many show up for just one day. He did suggest $20 for the day and drop everyone in the same division unless there were folks that were obviously out of place. Calling Wood-Z should get you a more definitive answer - 816-333-3105. As for payout, I think he planned to let the one day group decide. Although he can do prizes or cash. I've heard of about 10 people that MAY be out for only Saturday so far. I plan to be out for just Sunday.
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037
http://www.kcfdc.org

Mike Penney

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2005, 10:52:20 AM »
I was out at Ted's last night. Awsome course. Good vibes and good times was had. I strongly suppest to anyone who hasn't played out there to go. Even it is just for the day. It is well worth it.
Mike Penney

Schoen-hopper

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2005, 01:07:31 AM »
How did it go today at Ted's?  You guys don't take your laptops camping with you?

Did the die hards get a good round of glow in?  How was the course set up today?  Will Wood'z go extreme and max it out tomorrow?  How many open players made it and what score is winning?

Us westerners were at Indian Rock Park in Salina.  We got a players as far as from Grand Junction, CO, but no one I can remember off-hand from the eastern third of the state.  I think over 60 total, but only 10 open.  Jon Cunningham from Winfield is the only man that is still under par on a tough, but fun course.  You guys gotta come check it out next year if we can work it around the Redbud.

Good luck tomorrow to all you Dread fans!

Mike Penney

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2005, 08:25:29 AM »
I was out there friday night and din't see any laptops,but that doesn't mean there wasn't any yesterday. I think the majority of people went up to IA. The schedule of events provided many options of tournaments to go to this year. There was only 5 people out at Ted's on friday night besides the 3 of us that showed up from WyCo league. The course was set short. I believe the plan was to play one round short and the second long on both days, but I could be wrong or that could have changed. Have fun in Salina. I'm headed to Swope to open the emtpy shack up and play a round at 10.
Mike Penney

Mike Penney

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2005, 10:19:29 AM »
So where are the final results????????
Mike Penney