Coming along very nicely up there in Des Moines.....
Its time to bring everyone up to speed on some great things going on with this year's challenge. Sponsorship is going well:
1. Welcome back G&L Clothing as our title sponsor once again!
2. Felix & Oscars is back with generous support and hosting the players party with great food and good times.
3. Pro-Flight Discs has increased its contribution in both cash and prizes in addition to hosting Dubs By The Lake and the priceless efforts Shane contributes to the club and the event.
4. Area Wal-Mart stores have combined once again for a generous cash contribution.
5. Commonwealth Electric has also provided a cash sponsorship again.
6. Welcome back to the Challenge our Trophy sponsor First Class Credit Union.
7. Welcome A to Z Bail Bonds as our Final Nine Skins Match sponsor. This year's skins will have a $1000 payout!!
8. At this point we are up to roughly $600 in hole sponsorships.
9. There are many other sponsors contributing to the player packs and refreshments.
TOTAL: $6,000 + ADDED CASH to the event not including $1,000 for Skins. Add it all together and we are looking at an event with $10,000 in additional cash and prizes.
I hope that alleviates any hesitation you have to register and come out again this year.
1. Big shout out to Dave and all of the volunteers who have been working hard to keep the courses clean and recover from the winter storm damages. Thank You all!
2. G&L is putting together some more killer prize packages to be given away again this year.
3. One lucky winner will take home a brand new Discraft Chainstar basket from the player's party.
4. If history holds true, we will get to see some of the world's top players enjoy our courses side by side with some of our favorite local pros.
5. With the extra money and some exciting stories that have taken place over the last couple years, the Skins Finale is shaping up to be our best yet.
Don't forget the deal rate at Econo Lodge on Merle Hay Road as posted on the Challenge web site. The price is good and the location is good as well.
This will be one to remember for sure. See you all there!
P.S. Any of you that have offered to sponsor a hole or still wish to do so, will need to get the payment and logo (if applicable) to myself or Jay Greenwood by May 10th. The person making the signs is limited on time and I want him to have plenty of notice. Sponsorships can be accepted after that but cannot be guaranteed sign completion.