Author Topic: 4/15/13 League Results  (Read 2799 times)

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 4/15/13 League Results
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2013, 01:13:30 PM »
#1-Long right is correct.....
#3-There is only one placement, up along the bluff
#6-There are 2 placements, left and right along the tunnel, it is in the right along the tunnel

As for the other items.....Well sometimes you have to go through trash to find beauty.  We can't all just pander to the land of the elitist.  Someone had to make a place to play for the working class.  How many good stories have started with did you see that in Olaythu?  Guess what I saw in PC?

Point being, it takes a special place to build quality, and being on one of the oldest parks in the city gives us some rights that you don't have down there in JoCo land, where you use the "trash" a former golf course to create a disc golf course....yeah that's creative....next you will be trying to hold your West Side Team event on a Missouri course or something.....(sorry to drag you in on the rest of your side's comments Tracy, I know it wasn't you.....but yep, i Had to go there....)

No for the rest of you that realize that there is one team with a winning record on this here battle....you may realize that only the EAST SIDE, can claim, and always claim that we are the original champs......

It hurts, I know it does, but your fancy malls and such over there in Totoville should be able to find remedies for the injuries....for your games....hmmmmmm...not so much, but for your injuries, yeah they sell Prep H, go an getya sum!
 :-* 8) ;D :)
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2013, 01:15:50 PM »
Stats huh....boy, I bet we can manipulate stats all over the place just like the politicians do.....and the company's that are working in R&D to get their product approved.....

BTW, if we use PDGA stats we would have lost last year, so keep on with that head in the sand....
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2013, 01:26:47 PM »
#1-Long right is correct.....
#3-There is only one placement, up along the bluff
#6-There are 2 placements, left and right along the tunnel, it is in the right along the tunnel

As for the other items.....Well sometimes you have to go through trash to find beauty.  We can't all just pander to the land of the elitist.  Someone had to make a place to play for the working class.  How many good stories have started with did you see that in Olaythu?  Guess what I saw in PC?

Point being, it takes a special place to build quality, and being on one of the oldest parks in the city gives us some rights that you don't have down there in JoCo land, where you use the "trash" a former golf course to create a disc golf course....yeah that's creative....next you will be trying to hold your West Side Team event on a Missouri course or something.....(sorry to drag you in on the rest of your side's comments Tracy, I know it wasn't you.....but yep, i Had to go there....)

No for the rest of you that realize that there is one team with a winning record on this here battle....you may realize that only the EAST SIDE, can claim, and always claim that we are the original champs......

It hurts, I know it does, but your fancy malls and such over there in Totoville should be able to find remedies for the injuries....for your games....hmmmmmm...not so much, but for your injuries, yeah they sell Prep H, go an getya sum!
 :-* 8) ;D :)

First of all - this is a disc golf forum and discussion should be about disc golf.  Let's leave the school districts, college hoops, and average income out of it...just sayin'.

I think we should introduce some other items into this East/West challenge.  Maybe...a distance competition perhaps?  I'm sure you'll find another W in the East Side column there...

Let me beat you to the punch before you introduce a putting challenge.  Yes, that'll put a W in the West Side column I'm sure.  However, correct my 2nd grade math, but I believe that still leaves the score at 2-1 in favor of the East Side.   :P
Jordan Hinck
Team Latitude 64
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2013, 01:29:34 PM »
I can't help it that I coach/train your east side team..............AND, I will continue to do so...!

WHYYYYYYYY?

Cause we are family!!!

Family with siblings living in the dirty room next door...  ;D
Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2013, 01:32:41 PM »

Let me beat you to the punch before you introduce a putting challenge.  Yes, that'll put a W in the West Side column I'm sure.

AAAAAAAAH the good ole days, when the American league was about pitching and the National league was about the hitting....

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2013, 01:35:49 PM »
It is a shame that one of the oldest and most beautiful parks in the metro has been reduced to a place for law breakers to dump their trash, and occasionally their murder victims' lifeless bodies. It is always depressing to go to a place with such potential and see it abused like that, fo sure. We can all go out on an upcoming workday and pick up some trash though.  8)

Jordan is correct. There is no need to continually post documentation that proves Kansas is the superior place to live, when everyone already knows that.  ;D

As for a distance and putting. I'd say the East would win both. But, where is the #1 tag currently?  :P

mperry

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2013, 01:37:14 PM »
I just hope the team challenge is a match this year. Seemed like a pretty easy W last year.
Matt perry

Mike Hyzer

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2013, 01:37:37 PM »
I believe though that this would be your first rated round there Mr. Keizer......

The more serious players might like that stuff and care about that stuff, but I don't get why it can't be optional.
KCFDC #890
PDGA#55555

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2013, 01:38:04 PM »
But, where is the #1 tag currently?  :P

pretty sure It's been on the line 20+ times, and hasn't left Kansas yet...

Throw far!

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2013, 01:44:18 PM »
I can't help it that I coach/train your east side team..............AND, I will continue to do so...!

WHYYYYYYYY?

Cause we are family!!!

Says the man who's been "working with Matt" - courtesy of Dave Feldberg's video.  Seems like Matt should be doing the teaching...He did post a better score on the weekend  :o
Jordan Hinck
Team Latitude 64
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2013, 01:48:02 PM »

WHYYYYYYYY?

Cause we are family!!!

Says the man who's been "working with Matt" - courtesy of Dave Feldberg's video.  Seems like Matt should be doing the teaching...He did post a better score on the weekend  :o

Aaaaaye-Ooooooh,

Didnt you also beat me 3&2 last year in our match play??

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2013, 01:50:44 PM »
Occasionally the blind squirrel finds the hickory nut...but yes 'it's true
Jordan Hinck
Team Latitude 64
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2013, 02:00:39 PM »
FYI, as Perry was sitting next to me, watching the top 4 Open cards go off, before his final later tee time, I spent a few mins talking to Feldman about YOU AND Perry's, strengths and weakness, DICK!!! :~)

Now go practice not leaving putts short!!

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2013, 02:02:32 PM »
FYI, as Perry was sitting next to me, watching the top 4 Open cards go off, before his final later tee time, I spent a few mins talking to Feldman about YOU AND Perry's, strengths and weakness, DICK!!! :~)

Now go practice not leaving putts short!!

Appreciate the props.

I think I can I think I can....
Jordan Hinck
Team Latitude 64
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2013, 02:05:32 PM »
Jordan's got the putting down.  He was crashing chains like crazy last week at Legacy league, right in the middle.