Author Topic: June 1st!! 3rd Annual Yound Life SM Disc Golf Tournament at Thornfield  (Read 1331 times)

redleg

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
The third annual Disc Golf Tournament is June first at Thornfield disc golf course. This 2 person scramble, limited to the first 72 players,  provides funds for a local non profit Young Life Shawnee Mission. If you have never played this local course it is a must. The amatuer tees are fun for everyone and from the pro tees it is super technical.

Its 50 bucks for adults and 25 for students. A tournament NNOVA roc and lunch is included. Tons of swag is given away every year in our ring of fire competition that comes free with registration. there will be additional prizes for the top three teams.

he website for the tourney is http://ylsmdiscgolf.com/

dave

tlhracer

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
That is the same day as Hitting the Chains for BACA
Tom Henderson

coops

Also the same day as the KC Team Challenge.

Loomis

And there's a sale at Macy's!!!!

tlhracer

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Is that the friends and family sale? I was looking forward to that one.
Tom Henderson

redleg

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
There are a lot of great events that weekend. We welcome novices and competitive players. Tons of swag!! Have any other of you guys played Thornfield before? All I can tell you is that it is a great course.

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
There are a lot of great events that weekend. We welcome novices and competitive players. Tons of swag!! Have any other of you guys played Thornfield before? All I can tell you is that it is a great course.
with natural tee pads
Steven Disc Glover

redleg

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Thats right, Natural tee pads and it sounds like the course is in great shape. If you dont have a partner feel free to sign up and we will pair you up the day of the event.

dave

ekolk

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Innova  and schwag around these parts. I wish I could make this one. I have to miss Thornfield twice in two weeks. What a shame.

redleg

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
We just scored a DD Ranger Disc Backpack. Dynamic is donating this $175.00 value bag to the tournament and it will be raffled off that day. somebody will most definitely be leaving a happy camper.

dave

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
somebody will most definitely be leaving a happy camper.

wait.... WE CAN CAMP????????????????????
Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...

redleg

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
"
wait.... WE CAN CAMP??

Its just a one day event but i will check on that.

dave

jteater

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
See where sarcasm gets you Tank, people don't understand it.

redleg

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Sorry guys, no camping, though this is actaully not the first time i have fielded this question, and the first time was not intentionaly satirical. I have heard good things about the tournaments they have had out there already this year. Give me a call if you have any questions

dave 913-608-1171

redleg

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
The tournamant is this Saturday and it looks like the weather is going to work with us. registration and breakfast is at eight and nine is the shotgun start. Have a great week and see you there

dave
913-608-1171