Author Topic: 4/22/13 League results  (Read 327 times)

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
4/22/13 League results
« on: April 23, 2013, 09:13:32 AM »
EAST SIDE CHALLENGE #1
Well the rain held off long enough for everyone but CD's card to get in without too much hassle.  Considering when I left work it was pouring rain, it just goes to show you that the weather even 18 miles away can change in this environment.
http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/101855/741682370#MPO
Is the ratings and the stats for last night.

What I have determined is that in the PDGA scoring, you aren't playing in the same division that you are during the league.  In other words, I am putting your scores in based on your level, preferably AM/PRO is where it will be.  By the end of the series I will have tabulated a formula for the number of weeks that you play and people that you beat during that time frame, and will adjust accordingly with the PDGA, or whittle it down to an overall scoring field based on averages, and balance that our the last week.  I am uncertain how it will be calculated, but I will work with the PDGA on getting it in there correctly, so that the person that made all 10 weeks gets more points than the person that made it 6....Which I think is the minimum to be included in the field for scoring points.

So last night we had 12 brave souls spit in the wind, and say not tonight, tonight the hard rains not gonna come.
It looked a little like this:
Pro Field-
CD-50=$12 (1023 rated round as well out there in the misting rain and at twilight for D-Wayne!)
Jose Ossa-53=$9 (994 rated, it was close to a 1000 rated round....)
Beckett Carduff-58=$3
Danger Will Robinson-59 (But did win the playoff from last week so left with $3....)
G$-60 (But did leave with $3 from OB's, & Trees, Back and total score from me! ARGHHHHHHH!)
Jack Lowe-61 (But did pay Danger $3 from playoff, G$ $3 from not playing well, and gave Beckett a $1 from hitting the basket on #10 on Sunday)
Zeke Henry-62
Eric Kolkmeier-63

Advanced Field
Ryan Keck-58=$9 KcKash
Rob Martin-64=$6 KcKash
Jason Gillow-65
Andy Portwood-66

We had 2 people opt out of the Ace fund last night, so with no ace hit we will be moving the needle to $289 next week.  I am uncertain if I will be in town next week, so I may be looking for a little help to run league.  Next week will be at Cliff Drive, the following week will be at Blue Valley, and we will be playing BV long!  Trying to tee off at Blue Valley a little early, sending out cards on rolling starts ideally 3-somes.

Last night our card teed off at 5:55, and we finished ok, but CD's card started at the same time and came in the dark.  We will try to get things rolling around 5:40 or so next week, then after the Blue Valley first Monday we will push to 6:00 until September!

Thanks to all that bothered to show up and play last night.  It turned out to be an ok day to play!
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

robm

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 4/22/13 League results
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 09:47:29 AM »
Highest rated round of the year for me.  Actually, highest rated round for me period if the rating holds when they are submitted 'officially'  (sometimes they do change a little bit)
KCFDC: 1507
PDGA: 51540
Tournament map: http://goo.gl/maps/AAYAj

eeastwood

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 12:57:00 PM »
Last night our card teed off at 5:55, and we finished ok, but CD's card started at the same time and came in the dark. 

Shocking!  With a 1023 rated round of 50, I might consider finishing in the dark.  Nice shooting CD.   

Mike Hyzer

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 05:06:38 PM »

We had 2 people opt out of the Ace fund last night...

Hey, now there's an idea. Looks like I'll be saving that $1 from now on after all. Viva la troco del taco!
KCFDC #890
PDGA#55555

kcRhyno

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 06:59:48 AM »
Helper here.
Ryan "Rhyno" Westa
Do everyone a favor, pick up at least one piece of trash during every round.