KCFDC Courses > Legacy Park - Lee's Summit

Legacy Mini 4/26/13


I'm playing it by ear because of the rain in the forecast.  I'll make the call by mid-day tomorrow.

Don't wanna tear up the course ya know.

If the weather forecast holds, league will be cancelled.  FYI.

The weather forecast isn't looking good, cold and rainy isn't fun.

I'm going to go ahead and cancel officially.  If someone else wants to run it, feel free, but with this rain all day, the course is going to be sloppy.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version