KCFDC Courses > Cliff Drive

4/29/13 League Results

(1/4) > >>

jack:
It is going to be a wonderful evening for disc golf and I look to rebound from that horrendous showing this weekend....Looking forward to having a bunch of us out there.  I should be there ~5:30 to get us moving along!

robm:
Yahoo!

jack:
Well, it was a windy one from the onset, and the course had quite a few casuals out there enjoying the weather as well.  We started with 16 players, but only 13 14 now, getting closer all of them now......scores were turned in.  I am awaiting the last three for "official results".  Even though this is a PDGA league, I don't plan on assessing 2 penalty strokes per player for not turning in the scorecard within 20 minutes.
http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/101855/1606080914
Are the results as they stand right now.  Uncertain that will change drastically as they come in or not.
Open
Dick Parker-55=$12
Joe Hesting-56=$9
Jose Ossa-57=$6
Zeke Henry-59
Kevin"Im just doing the CorBOT"-60
Derrick Holt-61
TJ Barnes-66
Matt Crowe-67
Steve Thimmesch-71
MIA
Matt Crowe
Derrick Holt
Steve Thimmesch

Masters
Jack Lowe-54=$9 (Yeah I am that good.....)
Peter Cashen-56
Jamie Danger-57

Advanced
Tony Burnett-65=$8 in KcKash (Because he stayed and received it)
Ryan Westa-65=$7 in KcKash (Down at DGW so when you get your disc you can buy more)
Andy Portwood-67
Rob Martin-69

Reminder next week is going to be at Blue Valley, I want us to try to tee off by 5:45 and in threesomes, I ma uncertain if we are playing "Big Blue" or the Inner Course at this point....With 15 of the 16 getting in the Ace fund, it moves above $300 to a total of $304 heading out to Blue Valley next week.  I will update after I get the missing three scores as well.

dickthediscparker:
How do you have a score for Matt Crowe and no score for Matt Crowe at the same time?

jamidanger:
oh i got this analogy parker, i have a ryan westa beer in my cooler, but i'll feel guilty when i drink it so i'm putting it off for an hour so if he were to want it back officially then i would have a beer and not have a beer at the same time or trade a beer back to him at a later date

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version