Author Topic: I need a hand...  (Read 348 times)

robertalan

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
I need a hand...
« on: May 01, 2013, 11:53:52 AM »
My band now called All Over the Map is doing an all original show May 11 at CRONIN'S Bar in Lenexa.  This is the Saturday before Mother's Day so bring your mother or girlfriend or some mom you know.  $5 cover at the door.  We'll have not one but two Indie recording artists with us that evening.  This is a CD release event, $15 for one, $25 for two, mix and match.  What a great Mother's Day gift!  Here's the hand I need: somebody to run the door for us to collect the money for the band.  We'll make sure you'll get liquid refreshment as needed and you get to enjoy the ALL ORIGINAL music of various recording artists!  Call me ASAP if you can help out 9139403020.  I hope to be getting out and throwing some discs around soon!

robertalan

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: I need a hand...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 08:31:40 PM »
Looks like I found someone to help, thanks for the views.  Come on out next Saturday May 11 and support original music.

robertalan

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: I need a hand...
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 01:15:02 PM »
Well, I was premature.  The person volunteering can't do it.  Still need a hand THIS Saturday 8 to 11pm to help run the door.  You'll get liquid refreshments at the minimum and get to hear some talented musicians playing their own material (blues and rock).  Two Indie recording artists involved, pretty cool potential jamming possibilities.