Chip Chuckers returns to it's origin.....
Sunday, Sept. 24th - 10:00 a.m. @ Prairie Center Park
Chiefs have a bye week so you can't use that as an excuse.
Chip Chucker Official Rules:
1. Have fun, if your feelings are hurt easily or you like to argue rules then don't play, this league has been created for the enjoyment of the sport and to offer the less skilled players a chance to win some money.
2. Each hole played, including holes played due to a skins push after 18, will cost 50 cents per hole. Also, each player will pay the player with the lowests score at the end of the round the amount of one dollar.
3. Any player may attempt to distract any other player at any time during the round other then during each players initial drive, unless that players PDGA rating is 945 or higher, then initial drive workage is acceptable.
4. The person who holds the chip chucker from the previous week must use the chip chucker on one upshot (Outside 30 feet) of his/her liking before the 18 holes are completed. If the person does not make this chip chucker shot before the round has ended, a 3 stroke penalty will be assessed.
5. Any player struck by another players disc due to obstruction of the basket shall be assessed a 2 stroke penalty and the putting party shall get the oppurtunity to re-throw if so desired. Also, any player touching a throwers body or disc during a throw is subject to the same penalty.
6. All bag tags shall be determined after the final complete hole in which ever player was involved. The final hole shall not include extra holes played by less than the original number of players, CTP's or disc flips due to ties, even though a playoff will be necessary to determine low score for the day.