Author Topic: Please donate old disc for local school - Rolling Ridge - please be kind  (Read 379 times)

quinnie

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
The PE teacher at Rolling Ridge is asking for discs so he can teach disc golf at Rolling Ridge Elementary.  I have seven and we need 20 more.  Please bring them to league at Prairie Center League and I will collect them.  The are needed by Monday 13th. 

Or call me at 816-686-5960.  Or drop them by my house at 900 S Montclaire.  Or drop them off at the school during school hours. 

The disc can be in any condition, but they need to be a mid-range or putter for safety reasons.

Thanks for spreading the disc golf love.

coops

Any idea what age groups they would be used for? I'm thinking some of that super lightweight stuff would be great, the 150 (or even 130) Rocs.

I haven't played with many children but I would imagine that even for a 5th or 6th grader a full weight golf disc would be too heavy.

quinnie

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Lighter is better.  I am more concerned about getting 29.

sportwood

• Am Poster
  • Chris Portwood
    • View Profile
I cant get out to Prairie Center league but I have a few discs I could part with.
Thanks,
Chris Portwood
Technology Team
PDGA# 55595

kcfrisbee

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
The club would be happy to donate ten discs to the school.  We have some club discs at Swope from Disc Golf Day, can you make it there on Tuesday for league and take it to the school? 

sportwood

• Am Poster
  • Chris Portwood
    • View Profile
I think I can make it up to Swope tomorrow with my discs as well.
Thanks,
Chris Portwood
Technology Team
PDGA# 55595

quinnie

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
I will not be able to come to league on Tuesday, but Shanon will pick up the disc in my place. Thanks.