Author Topic: 5/13/03 Monday PDGA League at Cliff  (Read 322 times)

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
5/13/03 Monday PDGA League at Cliff
« on: May 13, 2013, 01:11:31 PM »
I will attempt to be out there as quickly as I can, but we should be in good shape to finish without too much of a hiccup.  Ace Fund is currently at $313 with a bunch of possibilities out there.  We will be playing to the Nickels on all baskets tonight as well, so Ace possibles on :
10 (Will probably move it before league though to LONG position, since we haven't played it there in awhile.)

SO come on out and get rated!
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

robm

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 5/13/03 Monday PDGA League at Cliff
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 01:31:16 PM »
I'm definitely coming, might be pushing 5:45 to 6 before I get there.
KCFDC: 1507
PDGA: 51540
Tournament map: http://goo.gl/maps/AAYAj

kcRhyno

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 01:54:02 PM »
I should be able to move ten. Any others need moved?
Ryan "Rhyno" Westa
Do everyone a favor, pick up at least one piece of trash during every round.

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 03:50:55 PM »
Nah, I think that is all for right now.  I want to move 18 to the peninsula and then work with Ryan on what we want set up for the East West Challenge configuration.
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
cheaper, and healthier!"

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 08:48:17 AM »
What a beautiful night to play disc golf.  The weather couldn't have been much better.  The grass had been freshly cut last weekend by some attempt by a city approved contractor, it makes edward scissor hands look like a god, but we still managed to get us all out to play a good round of golf.

With 18 of us out there playing, we had a good group gathering, and with about 20 other casuals, it is nice to say that on this wonderful Monday evening, over 40 people were out playing in a park that a few years back would have been starved to see this kind of attention to it.  That being said, yet again a reminder that we will be having a work day at Cliff Drive.  Please visit the post in this forum about it, as I had planned to work on the "new holes", but we need to clean up the existing holes prior to moving forward in order to ensure that everyone enjoys the course accordingly over the summer months.  But alas, you aren't reading this to find out about when you can come in and do some much needed love to the course are you?  No, you want to know what happened out at league with all the players now don't you?  Ok enough of the suspense.  Boston Bruin's won in OT in a tremendous fashion to beat the storied franchise of the Toronto Maple Leafs, the win propels them to play the other winner of the Game 7 last night, as the Rangers of New York made mince meat of the Russian led Washington Capitals, that's correct, the RUSSIAN LED CAPITALS of WASHINGTON DC......Now if you want to see how real Hockey can be, go and look at the face plant that should have been a penalty on the hit to Ryan McDonagh’s face.  The hit was hard, but not as hard as the epic FAIL in Toronto.

In some other sports news, the Bulls continue to look as though they have been neutered as the nba played something.

Enough with the sports outside of Cliff Drive here are the leaders from your Northeast Kansas City Disc Golf League Night at Cliff Drive, brought to you by the Fine workings of the Kansas City Flying Disc Club in conjunction with the Cliff Drive Corridor Management Committee, on the land known as Kessler Park, at the Disc Golf Course of Cliff Drive at Kessler Park

Open
Jose Ossa-53=$12
Duane "CD" Steiner-55=$6
Jake Bowen-55=$6 (You 55's are very lucky that Danger and I don't play with you in the younger division.  I have a point to prove with UTZ though :-) )
Non Cashing Pros from last night's monumental event
Dick Parker-56
Eric Kolkmeir-60
Scott Melrose-61
Zeke Henry-67
Steve Fisher-69

Masters
Jamie "DANGER" Berry-55=$6
Jack "Missed that last Putt" Lowe-55=$6
Kelly "Welcome Back" Warren-63
Ted "Clean Up on Hole 1-6" Keith-64

Advanced Field
Ryan "I'll shave when I am damn Ready" Westa-60=$7 KcKash
Tony "I'm just playing with the youngsters, unlike you Jack" Burnett-60=$7 KcKash
Ryan "Captain, and course placement Man of the night EAST SIDE!!!!"-60=$7 KcKash
Joe Bristow-62
Connor Callahan-63
Rob "Do I get a bonus for being to every week?" Martin-63

Once again the Ace Fund is at $331, and we have league next week, but we will not be having it on Memorial Day.  I strongly urge you to visit Olathe, as I know that Tom typically runs the league on that night as well.  I would like to see someone of the regulars go down there and take the ace fund money and then buy Ace Beer at the NE League!  :-p

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/101855/317405931

No 1000 rated round last night, so the course won!
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
cheaper, and healthier!"

Utz

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Seeking: Chains
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 09:22:16 AM »
55=$6 (You 55's are very lucky that Danger and I don't play with you in the younger division.  I have a point to prove with UTZ though :-) )

Of course! I knew before the end of that sentence where this was going.. sheesh!
Every putt, every time.
PDGA #50650
KCFDC #831