Author Topic: out of town courses  (Read 648 times)

mysteray

out of town courses
« on: August 14, 2006, 10:32:30 AM »
hi all. i posted this on a st louis discussion board and figured i would ask here as well. i have information that two courses exist in missouri that are not listed in the pdga directory. one is in lamar, mo and the other is in lebanon, mo. does anyone here know if these courses still exist?
thanks,
~adam
playdg.com

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: out of town courses
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 04:25:14 PM »
Quote from: "mysteray"
hi all. i posted this on a st louis discussion board and figured i would ask here as well. i have information that two courses exist in missouri that are not listed in the pdga directory. one is in lamar, mo and the other is in lebanon, mo. does anyone here know if these courses still exist?
thanks,
~adam
playdg.com

A phone call to Lebanon Parks & Recreation indicated they did NOT have a disc golf course.

Lamar, however, apparently has a course in Lamar City Park.  I have no idea if it's 9 or 18 holes, nor do I have any more info about it.

Chap
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

mysteray

out of town courses
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 11:14:53 AM »
thanks for the info. i tried emailing the lamar parks department but it was bounced. probably give them a call today to get more details on the course.