Author Topic: Lost brand new (3rd throw) PDGA Stamp ESP Stalker  (Read 310 times)

bbjon

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Lost brand new (3rd throw) PDGA Stamp ESP Stalker
« on: June 10, 2013, 04:05:55 PM »
Black disc with gold PDGA stamp.  I just got this disc with my PDGA subscription and subsequently lost it in the woods at Rosie.  I think it was hole 2, grip locked and turned it over hard into the woods.  I stomped around in the brush and all the way down under but was not able to find this disc.  Name and number are not on it because it's a black disc and all I have is a black sharpie :)  If you find it and want to return it, that would be cool.  If not...me so sad :( 
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

Utz

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • Seeking: Chains
    • View Profile
Re: Lost brand new (3rd throw) PDGA Stamp ESP Stalker
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 06:13:17 PM »
Dude, I think I still have my PDGA Stalker. If you have something to trade, cool. If not you can have it man. Throwing black is always impossible to find for me.

Every putt, every time.
PDGA #50650
KCFDC #831

bbjon

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Lost brand new (3rd throw) PDGA Stamp ESP Stalker
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 04:22:54 PM »
No big deal.  If it's found and turned in that's cool.  I have lots of plastic I'm not throwing now.
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.