Author Topic: Lost brand new (3rd throw) PDGA Stamp ESP Stalker  (Read 1023 times)

bbjon

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Lost brand new (3rd throw) PDGA Stamp ESP Stalker
« on: June 10, 2013, 04:05:55 PM »
Black disc with gold PDGA stamp.  I just got this disc with my PDGA subscription and subsequently lost it in the woods at Rosie.  I think it was hole 2, grip locked and turned it over hard into the woods.  I stomped around in the brush and all the way down under but was not able to find this disc.  Name and number are not on it because it's a black disc and all I have is a black sharpie :)  If you find it and want to return it, that would be cool.  If not...me so sad :( 
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

Utz

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • Seeking: Chains
    • View Profile
Re: Lost brand new (3rd throw) PDGA Stamp ESP Stalker
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 06:13:17 PM »
Dude, I think I still have my PDGA Stalker. If you have something to trade, cool. If not you can have it man. Throwing black is always impossible to find for me.

KCFDC #831
A proud new cart golfer

bbjon

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Lost brand new (3rd throw) PDGA Stamp ESP Stalker
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 04:22:54 PM »
No big deal.  If it's found and turned in that's cool.  I have lots of plastic I'm not throwing now.
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.