Author Topic: Water Works at dusk = :(  (Read 531 times)

justactnormal

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Water Works at dusk = :(
« on: June 11, 2013, 01:58:56 PM »
I lost a baby blue GL Saint on #10 at Water Works on Sunday. :(  I turned it over what I thought was just right, but it never flexed back out.  Just kept turning right and went over the hill crest, so I never saw it land.  It's possible that she glided all the way over to #8.  It was getting late, but I looked until I couldn't see anymore.  She's my go to girl on a lot of drives, but I'm not sure if I've inked her or not.  If I have, it's just on the inside rim.

With all the traffic that will be out there this week, I'm sure someone will find her but since I'm not sure if she's inked I don't know if I should hold out hope.  If anyone hears tell of a baby blue Saint being found, please give me a call at 816-898-6004.  Pick a reward disc or two out of my trunk if you want.  She just needs to come home!

Thanks so much.

justactnormal

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Water Works at dusk = :(
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 11:35:33 AM »
Well, it's been closing in on 2 weeks and no word.  Thanks to all those who might have spent some time in the rough looking.

I've got to imagine that she's been picked up and kept.  It'd be hard to believe that with so many people out there recently that someone hasn't come across her, although stranger things have happened.  If I inked her, it was just on the rim and easily covered up.  I'll not hold out hope to get my baby blue back, but if anybody happens across some neerdowell that boasts of a pristine baby blue GL Saint that they just found at WW, punch 'em in the face, take the disc and give me a call.   ;) 

If it turns out not to be mine, I'll make reparations. 

Thanks.

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 12:47:23 PM »
Just keep in mind that the individuals that frequent/post on this board represent a very small number of the active disc golfers in KC.  Don't get discouraged.  I've had discs find their way back to me after YEARS.

mikedopen

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 02:57:26 PM »
Just keep in mind that the individuals that frequent/post on this board represent a very small number of the active disc golfers in KC.  Don't get discouraged.  I've had discs find their way back to me after YEARS.
I just got one back from you that I hadn't seen in two or more years.
Mike D

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 03:34:17 PM »
I just got one back from you that I hadn't seen in two or more years.

nice.

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 05:02:43 PM »
sometimes i will have a disc of a buddies that i  mean to get back to them after finding, but both parties will forget and they stay in my trunk.  Every time you see it you keep reminding yourself to get it to them and when you run into them at an event you talk about it, but then the dang thing goes back home with you again.