General > Found and Lost

Lost at Legacy

(1/2) > >>

andyportwood:
Was playing out at Legacy with my brother and sent my green Force and a glow Boss with '12 KCWO stamp over the fence into the cities work area. The force has been inked with my info but the boss was new and unmarked. Is there someone I can contact to get these back from there? I've heard stories that many discs never find their way home and I would hate to lose either of this discs...

eeastwood:
Just had meeting with LSPR last night.  Go to their offices there at the disc golf course (entrance is towards #9) during office hours and they can help you.  Just don't climb the fence.  Normal hours are 8am-4:30pm. As a side note:  Look for an announcement for a workday out at Legacy in the next few weeks.   

andyportwood:
Awesome! Thanks, man! Will stop by there tomorrow during lunch.

andyportwood:
Update on my lost discs: I finally got a chance to talk to Scott at LS P&R and unfortunately it looks like somebody climbed the fence and took both the disks because nither were turned in. Scott was very courteous and apologetic but those discs most likely won't be coming back home.
Now, I'm generally a peaceful minded guy but if you find someone throwing a green force with a purple stamp and has my name on the back or a whole lot of blacked out stuffon the back, you have my full permission to kick a thief in the taint  >:(

spnachio:

--- Quote from: andyportwood on June 28, 2013, 12:20:10 PM ---Update on my lost discs: I finally got a chance to talk to Scott at LS P&R and unfortunately it looks like somebody climbed the fence and took both the disks because nither were turned in. Scott was very courteous and apologetic but those discs most likely won't be coming back home.
Now, I'm generally a peaceful minded guy but if you find someone throwing a green force with a purple stamp and has my name on the back or a whole lot of blacked out stuffon the back, you have my full permission to kick a thief in the taint  >:(

--- End quote ---

Make the world a better place, punch a disc thief in the face!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version