KCFDC Courses > William Yates Elementary

Another Tombstone round 6/30 @ 8:30 AM

(1/3) > >>

MileNorthKCMO:
Join us again for another fun round of Tombstone at Yates.  8:30 Tee off.  Due to the playstyle, if a lot of interest is shown, please post.  Several tee times will be needed, 20 people playing at once is beyond silly on this game. 
Tombstone- We have a predetermined number of throws between 40-60, each player plays the course normal, but once they reach the number(of throws), the place a flag (Tombstone) Marking how far they made it through course.

$5.00 to play, and depending on turnout winner has two options, take the cash payout, or a bumped up store credit to Mile North.
So if 10 play, $50.00 cash will be available, or $70 in store credit.
If 30 play, We will pay out more places, and each will have option of cash or store credit. 1st $80 cash or $110 store credit, 2nd $50 cash or $70 store credit, 3rd $20 or $30 Store credit.

Any questions, please ask

jhinck2:
How early will you be there and do you have to be present to accept winnings if you win? I have somewhere to be at 10:45, but could swing it probably if I teed off right at 8:30 if not before.

MileNorthKCMO:
I will be out there start at 8 am.  Will have to send multiple cards out, so as long as one other is present for you to play with, you can get your flag as early as 8.

MileNorthKCMO:
And winner does not need to be present, just on your flag need name and number.  And relay info and where you ended.  Once we had a leader that was ahead of rest, but had a awkward landing for his last throw, and it went unnoticed.  So, if your first out, when you leave give a heads up to where you made it

jhinck2:
Sounds great! I should be there at 8:00 or shortly thereafter with another person. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version