KCFDC Courses > Legacy Park - Lee's Summit

Legacy workday 7/21

(1/3) > >>

eeastwood:
Come out this Sunday 7/21 at 4pm for a workday at Legacy Park.  Current approved projects include replacement of basket chains, trash pick up, trimming of weeds between #15 and #16, cutting thorns on trees on #1, #2, #4 and #16. 

If you've got weedeaters, electric trimmers, or machetes bring them out.  I've got the rest of the tools needed covered.  Club is providing some refreshments and there will be other surprises (shhh! for those that know) for those helping out. 

Once were done with the above list, we will take suggestions for other course improvements to get approved by LSPR.  We've initiated talks of additional pin locations at #9, #10, #12, #14, #16, additional mowing, and poison ivy treatment.   

jhinck2:
Eric,

Are there plug-ins for electric trimmers out there?  I'm hopeful that I can make it out.  Thanks for posting!

phisherman_77:
Get a real trimmer.   ;D

five2loves42:

--- Quote from: phisherman_77 on July 18, 2013, 03:10:12 PM ---Get a real trimmer.   ;D

--- End quote ---

If it doesn't have at least 8 cylinders, how do you expect to cut through the heavy stuff mwahahahaha.....

phisherman_77:
When I put .15 line on my Husqvarna, it can cut down trees.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version