KCFDC Courses > Legacy Park - Lee's Summit

7-19 Dubs

<< < (4/4)

Flying J:

--- Quote from: Kelly Markum on July 21, 2013, 10:34:46 AM ---Jose, this is the 1st time I have had the cards not get drawn correctly & you're right it shouldn't happen so that is happening too often.
--- End quote ---

Never said it was you doing all the re-draws.  I said "East".  I've been playing leagues in KC for nearly 3 years now.

--- Quote from: Kelly Markum on July 21, 2013, 10:34:46 AM ---If your reason to come back next week is because you're "so pissed off you're definitely returning to earn  your money back"  I'll pay you $6 to not play.
--- End quote ---

My reasons for playing are exactly that.  My reasons.  I'm not there to make friends, that just happens and its wonderful, but I'm there to win and come out with more money than I came in with.  I'll try to earn $5 of your $6 on the course, thank you very much.

--- Quote from: Kelly Markum on July 21, 2013, 10:34:46 AM ---As far as the CTP for winner take all if you weren't tied for 1st it doesn't concern you. The 8 people who it concerned voted & the majority said CTP for all of the cash. Weiss & Hippie didn't want to do that at all but they got out voted.

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't have happened if we had started on time.  I also would have voted for CTP because it was too dark to do anything else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version