KCFDC Courses > Cliff Drive

League 7/22

(1/3) > >>

jhinck2:
I presume there's still league tonight?  What time are you sending out cards, Jack?

jack:
I am going to try to be there ~5:45, if someone wants to take money and write down names in advance I am ok with that as well.  But I am leaving for Oklahoma for work in the morning and have a few loose items to take care before league.

I will be there though.  I say we play the following tonight:
1-Practice basket
8-Hangar
11-Practice Basket
18-Long Blue Practice Basket

I am going to try to move #17 short and then #10 to the middle placement as well for tonight.....unless we want to take a shot at the course a 3rd week in a row to see jut how different yet again the ratings can be.  (I can be easily swayed that direction as well, less work for me.....)

jhinck2:
Honestly I'd like to play it maxed out (believe that's how you've got it). Been out of commission for a few months and don't know the last time I played 11 or 17 long.

jack:
ok, then we play the same course again thrice!  All Nickels are in play only.  No moving of the baskets at this time then.  I will start to move them more probably as I am finishing walking around tonight then.  So we may have people not starting on 1 or 2 tonight then so that I can move as we play.

jack:
In Oklahoma, and didn't bring the scoresheet, will update tomorrow the stats.  We had 10 players out, no ace hit, so ace is now over $400 to be at $405.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version