KCFDC Courses > Legacy Park - Lee's Summit

8-2-13 Dubs

(1/3) > >>

Kelly Markum:
I have a question / need some opinions. I just received a text from a gentleman who is getting married at Legacy Park on Friday 8-2-13 & was asking for some help. He said he is wanting to set up the wedding chairs & such right around 11 shorts basket to 12's shorter fairway & was wondering if we can/would help out to allow him to have room for his wedding. He said it starts at 7:30 , so it will be during prime league time...I was wondering what our Friday night leaguers thought about this ? I was thinking maybe skip holes 11 & 12 & come up with some safari holes on the front 9. He seemed to want us to not play hole 10 either because his bride wants to walk down there from Coneflower he said but I think that is a hell of a walk from 9 to 13....Any way i'd like to help if I can but also don't want people getting so pissed off or having sour attitudes  ;)

So what say you Legacy Leagers???

jhinck2:
It's his wedding - surely we can accomodate.  There are definitely other options with the course from a safari standpoint that would allow you to skip 10-12. 

Kelly Markum:
I would think it would be pretty sweet to mix it up a bit & throw some different holes my self. What about the fri night casuals though???

jhinck2:

--- Quote from: Kelly Markum on July 24, 2013, 01:22:20 PM ---I would think it would be pretty sweet to mix it up a bit & throw some different holes my self. What about the fri night casuals though???

--- End quote ---

Just put cones up on the teepad or something - maybe even a paper on the tee sign?  Surely they've coordinated this with LSPR, so they could probably provide the cones to exclude holes 10-12 from play.

Kelly Markum:

--- Quote from: jhinck2 on July 24, 2013, 01:24:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kelly Markum on July 24, 2013, 01:22:20 PM ---I would think it would be pretty sweet to mix it up a bit & throw some different holes my self. What about the fri night casuals though???

--- End quote ---

Just put cones up on the teepad or something - maybe even a paper on the tee sign?  Surely they've coordinated this with LSPR, so they could probably provide the cones to exclude holes 10-12 from play.

--- End quote ---

If I had to bet I would say they haven't...I don't think the Parks dept would allow them to set it up on the course, just the shelter house area you know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version