KCFDC Courses > Blue Valley

8/5/13 league night @ Blue Valley

(1/3) > >>

jack:
I will be there to get it started, but I have a community meeting that I must attend tonight at 6:30 for some matters regarding some recent grants that I wrote in the area.

So league will be on, and I will leave the prize $$ with someone there to payout at the end of the night.

Ace fund moves with this league so it is at $405 heading into tonight.  I unfortunately did NOT have a chance to get out there on the wet turf and move baskets yesterday.

jhinck2:
So...which layout will we be playing?

jack:
I don't know if the baskets are up for the Inner Course to be done, but I would prefer to have us do that if possible.....if it doesn't have baskets (which I don't think that it does) then I may try to move #18 short and #9 short at least, the throw from #4 short pad and #10 short pad.  That will save at least 20 minutes on the round....and play a little hybrid on the course yet remaining "big" as well....

jhinck2:

--- Quote from: jack on August 05, 2013, 08:57:43 AM ---I don't know if the baskets are up for the Inner Course to be done, but I would prefer to have us do that if possible.....if it doesn't have baskets (which I don't think that it does) then I may try to move #18 short and #9 short at least, the throw from #4 short pad and #10 short pad.  That will save at least 20 minutes on the round....and play a little hybrid on the course yet remaining "big" as well....

--- End quote ---

But I was SO looking forward to the cheater route that I've heard so much about on #9 that McBeth among others abused...

jack:
really only works if the wind is coming strong from the south or southeast...otherwise it won't go into the fairway of #11 and work or you may miss the mando....also if timing doesn't allow it, then I may not have a chance to move #9 afterall.  It is the hardest one to get to to move, and I drove my car not my box today....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version