Author Topic: Swope O.B. Yellow JK Aviar  (Read 299 times)

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Swope O.B. Yellow JK Aviar
« on: August 13, 2013, 09:01:49 PM »
During a very poor attempt at a cubby ace on hole 3 tonight at Swope, I threw a max weight yellow JK Aviar that drifted left and into the OB the comes into play between holes 1&2.  It has a faded Disc Golf Monkey Stamp on top and the lettering #9 VDC on the back for an ace I got at Vista Del Camino.  There were several people throwing and I am hoping that one of the people who walked down there before me picked it up by accident.  Please, if you find this disc return it to disc golf world or dynamic discs or call the number on the back (preferable).  It should have my PDGA number on it as well.  I've had this disc since I first started playing and it hasn't left my bag since.  We're not just talking one beer for it's return, I'll buy you a full 6 pack.  I have a tournament this weekend that has plenty of wooded holes and I NEED this seasoned putter back in the bag.  Help me out if you can. Sorry for the long winded paragraph, it's just one of those discs that you love and hate to see go, even if it's only worth $8 replacement cost. 
Jordan Hinck
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

ian

• Pro Poster
  • Throw as hard as you can
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel Party Disc Golf
Re: Swope O.B. Yellow JK Aviar
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 12:27:08 PM »
That sucks man.. You were just telling me about it on Saturday when I complimented on it's pretty turn over. Hope it finds it's way back home!

kidmills

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 05:07:17 PM »
i'll look for it tomorrow morning since i always throw into that mess on hole one

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 06:12:49 PM »
Thank you!! I was throwing from three's pad, so it'll be on that side of things if it is still there...
Jordan Hinck
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 08:33:33 AM »
Any luck Kid Mills?  Bump
Jordan Hinck
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

kidmills

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 08:44:32 AM »
i made it over ,but did look for a bit,sorry it's wasn't there

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 08:45:46 AM »
Guess I'll flex and bend and throw another JK aviar into the ground that isn't as old and hopefully get it on the same flight pattern for the weekend.  Regardless, if anyone finds it PLEASE let me know.

Thanks
Jordan Hinck
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339