Author Topic: BV ate my Teebird  (Read 209 times)

justactnormal

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
BV ate my Teebird
« on: August 18, 2013, 01:51:27 PM »
Played BV yesterday and a brand spanking new Teebird disappeared on #1.  It had me bummed out the rest of the day.  2 bombers of Lagunitas Hop Stoopid and Stone Ruination didn't even help.  That's a serious type of bummed out.

The disc is probably in the fairway and I just couldn't find it.  The pin is set in the long position behind the playground and I was throwing from the bottom of the hill.  I swore I saw it kick up some grass right at the edge of where the rough meets the fairway at the top of the hill on the right, but got up there and couldn't find it.  After about 20 minutes of walking through the stickers, I just had to call it and move on, but I hate leaving my babies behind!  There were kids playing on the playground and 20 minutes of loitering around the playground area is official perv territory, so I had to call it.   >:(

The disc is Tie-Dye Champ, yellow in the middle and going into purple around the outside and brand new.  I thought it was bright enough, but apparently not.  More likely I'm not bright enough.  At any rate if you happen to be playing BV anytime soon, could you help a brotha out and scan around for that bird at the top of the hill on #1? 

Name and number on inner rim.  Help is much appreciated and reward for safe return is offered.  Thanks!