General > General Banter

Ace payout

(1/6) > >>

mperry:
I hit Wilbur young league ace a month ago and I have not received any ace pot money so I thought I'd give this though a bump and see what I need to do to collect. I don't know if that is something pate needs to submit but if it hasn't happened can you make it happen?

kcfrisbee:
Blue Springs League Director has not recorded anything.  Once records are updated and deposits are current the league director contacts the kcfdc regarding who to pay the ace to, current address and amount. 

All League Directors know this is the process.  Hopefully we can get this squared away to get you paid Matt. 

jhinck2:
I can attest to the ace as well as witness if needed.  KC Pro Glow Roc right down the gut - no doubt.  7/17 league.

jack:
crap, you mean there was a witness.....Ok now we gotta kill him....taking away his favorite putter didn't stop him from playing, next steps (now that he can walk) need to be taken to prevent this kinda thing...... :o

jhinck2:

--- Quote from: jack on August 29, 2013, 11:09:36 AM ---crap, you mean there was a witness.....Ok now we gotta kill him....taking away his favorite putter didn't stop him from playing, next steps (now that he can walk) need to be taken to prevent this kinda thing...... :o

--- End quote ---

Not only did I witness this one to deplete the fund at Blue Springs, I personally depleted the fund at Rosedale last night!  But....I would prefer you not kill me.  Please and Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version