KCFDC Courses > Legacy Park - Lee's Summit

Legacy Saturday League

(1/3) > >>

dclabe:
Starting this Saturday (11/21) we will have random draw doubles league starting at 2:15. It will be a Casual $5 League until the end of September (when Kelly's league ends).  After September could be a KCFDC League with the Ace fund depending on the turnout. There will be also be BYOP Mixed Doubles when 2 or more teams show... this format requires that you use 6 drives of each player. When there's not enough teams for Mixed Doubles the BYOP Mixed Teams can play as a team (or split up) in the random draw doubles.  Random draw doubles rules:

* Playing Best Disc.

* Women get 2 strokes.

* Cali cannot buy in to play as a doubles team.

* If you're late and cards have been drawn, we will do a redraw if possible, otherwise you won't be able to play League.

* Any questions about League, give me a call at 816-210-1063.

Dan

phisherman_77:
Maybe some Mixed Doubles action if we can get enough couples?  I think I might actually be able to talk Leslie out of retirement if we could team up together.

dclabe:
9/21 League

Had six out for doubles, on a pleasant Saturday afternoon.  Paul N/Charles B (-10) had the come from behind win when they birdied 17 Long & 18 Short to take a 1 stroke win over Paul K/Boyd C(-9) who couldn't convert a 28-30' for bird on #18 Short, Samantha/Dan(-6) were a distant 3rd.  Highlights of the round...Paul K no doubt Ace on #5 short with a TL, looked good right off of his hand and just waited to hear chains!  Samantha's solo bird on #11 short (and her 28-30' putt on 10).

Weather permitting we will play Saturday 9/28 at 2:15.  If you have questions about League give me a call at 81-210-1063.

Dan

dclabe:
No League today...try again next Saturday.

dclabe:
Fresh mow on the rough...come and get some at Saturday League...signups at 2:15, draw cards and on the course by 2:30. Any questions about league, give me a call at 816-210-1063.

Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version